The Pink Cow Party Buffets & Packages!
The Pink Cow is a great place for birthday, company, wedding or other special occasion parties! Our sunny & comfortable California style atmosphere is designed to make it easy for people to mingle and get to know each other. And we have a variety of options to make your party a unique and personal experience!
(Family style dinners available for under 20 people)
1. Chef’s special recommendation buffet – ¥3,500 per person featuring Chef Andy’s hand selected chef special dishes. 20+ dishes (non private parties from 40+ people or private events available for 60+ people)
2. Pink Cow full buffet – ¥2,500 per person – 18-20 dishes (non private parties from 20+ people or private events available for 60+ people)
3. Pink Cow mid buffet – ¥2,000 per person – 13-15 dishes (non private parties from 20+ people or private events available for 80+ people)
4. Pink Cow light buffet or tapas – 1,500 per person – 8-10 dishes (available weekdays(Tuesday-Thursday) only or events with 80+ people) Lunch or Brunch buffet available for groups or events over 25 people from ¥2,000~
5. Brunch or Lunch Buffets available from ¥2,000 per person for 30+ people
Our basic Pink Cow 2 hour nomihodai package including the full buffet dinner: ¥5,000 (+ 5% tax ¥5,250) or 3 hours/¥6,000 (+ 5% tax ¥6,300) per person. Ask us about other package options. Your group will get Chef Andy’s amazing buffet as well as a selection of drinks served from 2 bars including red and white house wines, Beer specials, a selection of basic cocktails and soft drinks including Gin & Tonic, Screwdriver, Moscow Mule, Rum & Coke, Cuba Libre, Tequila Sunrise, Greyhound, etc…
Beautiful and delicious cakes for birthdays and other occasions available by advance order from ¥5,000 (+ 5% tax ¥5,250) There is a ¥1,500 (+ 5% tax ¥1,575) plating fee if you would like to bring your own cake. Please feel free to ask us any further questions!
Styles of Food:
Our wonderful head Chef Andy is very talented and can prepare a wide variety of culinary styles for your special event! please ask us for anything special you are looking for, we always do our best to make your experience unique!
PINK COW SPECIALTY:
Cal-Mex (California Mexican, lots of fresh vegetables and no lard!)
California Fresh (more seafood than meat and lighter)
American BBQ style
Anything you want really! Just ask us!
A great place for your wedding party!
Every wedding should reflect each individual couple, so on top of our delicious food prepared by our top level chef we also have available a DJ booth, a stage, a PA, a projector and screen for your use by request at no extra charge. You can bring your own band or DJ and show video or a slide show for all to enjoy.
The Pink Cow offers nomi/tabehodai packages for wedding parties for up to 90 people, various party or course packages and private parties available from a ¥400,000* party minimum guarantee.
Please contact us using the form above for reservations!
For the Pink Cow, 2 hour basic wedding nomi/tabehodai package/¥5,800 per person or 3 hours/ ¥6,800 per person you will get Chef Andy's amazing buffet as well as a selection of drinks including sparkling wine, lovely red and white house wines from Washington State, Sapporo Black Label beer, a wide selection of cocktails and soft drinks including Gin & Tonic, Screwdriver, Moscow Mule, Rum & Coke, Cuba Libre, Tequila Sunrise, Greyhound, etc…
We can work with you to create a personal package as well if you would like a wider range of drinks, Champagne or specialty chef's dishes depending on your price range.
Beautiful and delicious wedding cakes available for ¥500 per person.
We can also help you arrange for dresses, flowers, bands, DJs, photographers or other special requests, just ask!
We generally allow people to stay after their party time, switching to a cash bar, until we close (we will stay open until people stop drinking.)
Please feel free to ask any further questions.
* Advance arrangement only. Minimum guaranteed number and cancellation notice necessary two weeks in advance or full payment is necessary.